How to locate and remove Large files in MacOS Sierra
It takes you a tons of space for leaving large files somewhere without control in your Mac’s HDD. The following words will show you how to locate, find and remove all large files under MacOS Sierra.
Manually Locate and Remove Large Files
- From Finder windnow, Press Shift + Command + H keys, then click on Find (Command + F)
2. Drop down the Kind button, select “Other” to add another option
3. Check on File size at Attribute (Physical size of the item in bytes at description)
4. Select File size option, you then are able to set the file in a any size measurement.
5. From the results later, you can hand-remove any items you want.
This method works, but takes time. I would recommend CleanMyMac 3, the best clean-up & optimization app for Mac, which would help to free-up tons of junk, cache, … and large files from your entire disk under MacOS Sierra.
Download CleanMyMac 3.4.0 Fully activated for FREE